Use any of our amazing Dinu products to make the most creative Halloween costume or Halloween decoration and stand the chance to win your share of Dinu hampers!
To enter follow these easy steps:
- Follow us on Instagram @Dinu_upp
- Take pictures to show us which of our products you will be using to make your incredible creation and show us the end result!
- Remember to tag us and use the hashtags: #SpooktasticDinuDIY #DinuCompetition #Dinu
Entries close on the 28th of October 2020. A panel of judges will choose the top 10 creations and these will be shared on our social media channels – the 3 posts with the most likes will be announced as the winners on Wednesday 04 November 2020.
- Dinu products must be used to create the costume or decoration. No other brand of toilet paper, household towel or serviettes may be substituted into the creation. Other materials such as glue, regular writing paper, paint, string, etc is permitted.
- The judges decisions are final and binding – UPP will not enter into any disputes and reserves the right to the final say in terms of the competition.
- Voting for the best creation will take place from 29 October 2020 to 03 November 2020, with the winners announced on 04 November 2020.
- The prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
- By participating in the competition, you (the contestant) agree to the rules and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements (below).
- Only entries that follow the guidelines will be entered into the competition (follow us on Instagram, tag Dinu in the posts and use the hashtags stipulated).
The Campaign is only open to legal residents of South Africa.
Employees of UPP, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Three Dinu product hampers valued at R1000 in total are up for grabs.
The winners of the competition will receive the prize stated in the competition post. The prize that is specified in the post, is the prize that will be received (unless otherwise arranged).
No cash or other prize substitutions shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, such as courier delivery, shall be covered by UPP. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner(s) is permitted.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for UPP to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
Winners will be notified by a private message via the Dinu Instagram page. UPP shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices.
Winners must supply their contact information (telephone number and email address). If the winners cannot be contacted within 72 hours (3 days), they become ineligible. The prize will then be awarded to the participant with the second most amount of likes.
Rights granted by you:
By entering this competition, you understand and agree that UPP, anyone acting on behalf of UPP, and UPP’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You acknowledge that UPP may use your email address for promotional newsletters (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Terms and Conditions:
UPP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond UPP’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. UPP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition.